Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mettowee



Last month I celebrated my 32nd birthday with some very special ladies and a trip to one of my favorite states.


We first drove to a place that I never knew existed, and now wonder how I could have lived without. I am being melodramatic, I know, but just look at this place. It is called Mettowee and it sits tucked into the side of the road in Dorset, Vermont.


I think I could live right here.


Earlier in the spring my Gram and I had been out for a wander in the woods looking for Mayflowers. We ended up finding the most curious looking fern, the Maidenhair Fern. I found one to take home with me at Mettowee, and here they are in the woods where we had lunch. Stunning.


Our car mysteriously turned into the driveway of Yarns for Your Soul while we were in Manchester Center visiting Mother Myricks for their Lemon Lulu.

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment